Tuning in to Kids
A six session parenting programme for parents of children aged 4 to 11
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry tend to have
fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
155 Coleman Parade, Glen Waverley
28th April 2017
each session is two hours long
Phone 9560 6722
$250.00 for 6 x 2 hour sessions
(discount for health care card holders)