- This event has passed.
Employment Opportunity – Psychologist
May 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+11
Wavecare Counselling is a not-for-profit low-cost community counselling service. We have been operating in Glen Waverley for over 40 years. We are seeking a psychologist(s) to join our supportive team. The suitable clinician(s) would be available for one to two days per week and have the ability to conduct appropriate psychological assessments and deliver evidence-based treatment. The clinician(s) would need to be an ‘all-rounder’ and enjoy a diverse client base. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Hours and days of work are flexible.
- Registered or eligible for registration with AHPRA.
- Eligibility to register for a Medicare Australia Provider Number
- Well-developed therapeutic skills and an ability to develop a good rapport with clients
- A solid commitment to ethical practice and ongoing professional development
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with support and guidance
- Excellent communication skills (written and interpersonal)
- Ability to manage a caseload with a variety of presentations
- An attractive remuneration can be offered along with FBT-exempt Salary Sacrifice.
- Group and individual supervision
- Attractive offices in Glen Waverley
- Job stability
- Full administration support
- Flexibility in work hours
- Professional and supportive team to work with.
We have a terrific administration team so you can focus on your work with your client.
Please contact Michelle Gilmore on 9560 6722 to discuss this further, or send your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org.